• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you financed a lavished wedding?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
Those members here who are married, did you or you and your husband or wife finance a lavished wedding? How much was the estimated cost? You're absolutely happy but deep inside your heart may have cried in despair. You also think on how to pay your debts in case your preparations we're all applied on loans.

I am victim of government slavery, and the government agencies are robbing all my data and falsely claiming that a well connected young woman, the sugar baby of top government employees is doing all the computer work, including forum posting, to pay her a monthly salary since 2012 while I am making great losses. This year the young online fraudster had a lavish wedding, which I indirectly financed since the government, tech and internet sector falsely gives her credit for the work which I do.

I have never sponsored a wedding before, Not to mention a lavished one.
The very same situation. Even my own wedding was very simple: we only went to the Major House and after celebrating the wedding, we went to my mother-in-law house (we lived with her along a good time) where we had lunch with the strict relative and that's was all. My only expense was the flight ticket, as we are from different continents.

The very same situation. Even my own wedding was very simple: we only went to the Major House and after celebrating the wedding, we went to my mother-in-law house (we lived with her along a good time) where we had lunch with the strict relative and that's was all. My only expense was the flight ticket, as we are from different continents.
It was so good of you and your hubby for deciding not to have a lavished wedding. What is important is, it was made successful and wedding was made legal. A lavished wedding could happen to those who have huge savings and are well off.

That's cool though. Most people tend to think a wedding is not one unless they do it in a grand style. Hence some end up going into debts just cause of a wedding.

It was so good of you and your hubby for deciding not to have a lavished wedding. What is important is, it was made successful and wedding was made legal. A lavished wedding could happen to those who have huge savings and are well off.
That's cool though. Most people tend to think a wedding is not one unless they do it in a grand style. Hence some end up going into debts just cause of a wedding.
Yes, dear friends: it's the couple that makes the wedding, not the lavished party. My marriage is happy in spite of different cultures and now we are going to our 15th anniversary. Very better a discreet happy wedding that a lavished one that becomes a harbinger of despair cause overwhelmed by debts.

Yes, dear friends: it's the couple that makes the wedding, not the lavished party. My marriage is happy in spite of different cultures and now we are going to our 15th anniversary. Very better a discreet happy wedding that a lavished one that becomes a harbinger of despair cause overwhelmed by debts.
Some marriages went wrong because of huge debt incurred during their wedding. The couple kept on quarreling. It is not good to spend much for the mouths of the visitors who will never help the newlyweds to pay the loans. Practicability is very important.

Yes, dear friend, unfortunateIy I can confirm debts are harbinger of quarreling (but in general, jeopardised finances too, whether caused by a lavished party, whether caused by incautious hasty marriage, for ex. when both people are unemployed and no member family can help them because both families live in destitute circumstances, but they don't wait to get a job: I see lot of this in my country). Two couples of friends of us divorced and the main reason was cause debts and broken finances😭

Yes, dear friend, unfortunateIy I can confirm debts are harbinger of quarreling (but in general, jeopardised finances too, whether caused by a lavished party, whether caused by incautious hasty marriage, for ex. when both people are unemployed and no member family can help them because both families live in destitute circumstances, but they don't wait to get a job: I see lot of this in my country). Two couples of friends of us divorced and the main reason was cause debts and broken finances😭
The lovers must be smart, they must not listen to the demands of their parents to have a lavish wedding for the sake of their pride. They will not help the couple pay their debts. Those who attended the wedding with full stomachs and no gifts for the newly married will never care to help them pay their debts.

Yes, unfortunately, my parents bumped into such an issue. They had a lavished party only to please their relatives (first of all, my mother's in-laws, that in addition to not be eager to pay their debts, they had a begging habit at the beginning of the marriage, as they came from a different geographic area and culture).

My friend got married and he wanted to break a family record. He had to borrow from three microfinance banks to fund the lavish wedding. And today, he is in huge debts because he thought he would he able to recoup the funds from the invited guests that came to the wedding.

My friend got married and he wanted to break a family record. He had to borrow from three microfinance banks to fund the lavish wedding. And today, he is in huge debts because he thought he would he able to recoup the funds from the invited guests that came to the wedding.
Your friend miscalculated the effects of his actions. It's his pride that dominated his feeling and thinking the best option wasn't part of his instant plan. He may spend years paying his bank loans.

Your friend miscalculated the effects of his actions. It's his pride that dominated his feeling and thinking the best option wasn't part of his instant plan. He may spend years paying his bank loans.
He can't have a child yet because if he tries it, his financial woes would be multiplied. For now, he is just paying back the loans taken for the wedding. After that, he would think of having kids.

He can't have a child yet because if he tries it, his financial woes would be multiplied. For now, he is just paying back the loans taken for the wedding. After that, he would think of having kids.
Having a kid means calvary because the wife alone once gets pregnant needs to see a doctor for a monthly check-up, for vitamins, and baby's needs and once the baby is born another money is needed not small money but big.

Having an extravagant wedding ceremony is not as important as the promises exchanged between you and your partner to always be there for each other, no matter what happens. So, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money on your wedding ceremony. What matters the most is your love and commitment to each other as you embark on a new journey together.

No I haven't done that but if you have the money you can go ahead. it's just one in a lifetime thing.
To get wed this time is very expensive. You have to please people attending your once inna life wedding but after the wedding you'll be burdened with huge debt. Many prefer to living together under one roof which is cheap and immoral.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member