• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you financed a lavished wedding?

The person that would marry me would learn modesty. So far, many ladies have ran away because I told them I am not doing any huge wedding. No social media vibes. Just a wedding that would involve close family members and friends. I can't spend my life savings on wedding.

The person that would marry me would learn modesty. So far, many ladies have ran away because I told them I am not doing any huge wedding. No social media vibes. Just a wedding that would involve close family members and friends. I can't spend my life savings on wedding.
You are right. I'm so sorry you met a so futile people.

To get wed this time is very expensive. You have to please people attending your once inna life wedding but after the wedding you'll be burdened with huge debt. Many prefer to living together under one roof which is cheap and immoral.
Unfortunately, in the western countries it became the common way of living, but the point is average people are so scared by debts and the requirements of the laws that regulate the marriage at the point they by far prefer to live together under one roof.

You are right. I'm so sorry you met a so futile people.

Unfortunately, in the western countries it became the common way of living, but the point is average people are so scared by debts and the requirements of the laws that regulate the marriage at the point they by far prefer to live together under one roof.
Nah, there are also many here doing it. In my case, I will never let it happen. You can be wed in a cheap way.

Nah, there are also many here doing it. In my case, I will never let it happen. You can be wed in a cheap way.
Oh, I supposed it was very uncommon in the Philippines. I supposed people preferred to stay single than living together under one roof out of marriage:unsure:. Maybe it is becoming a worldwide trendy:unsure:

Oh, I supposed it was very uncommon in the Philippines. I supposed people preferred to stay single than living together under one roof out of marriage:unsure:. Maybe it is becoming a worldwide trendy:unsure:
There are also here lng together under one roof but I do not have the data as to the findings on the number of people living together
Post automatically merged:

For me, a lavish wedding is a dream, although maybe I can make it a reality, but should I sell all my assets and become poor after the wedding? Of course it would be very sad.
Never do it hehe. I don't favor on a lavished wedding. It's a waste of money. You can have a judge wedding. It costs less.

Last edited:
12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member