Have you joined gambling of any form as your last resort to pay off debts?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
Some people resort to gambling online and offline with a hope that luck will side them. You gamble the last money intended for debt payment which you want to hold for a belief that your last money will multiply through gambling. Gambling holds no assurance of winning, so better go directly to the agency where you borrowed a huge money to pay.

Some people resort to gambling online and offline with a hope that luck will side them. You gamble the last money intended for debt payment which you want to hold for a belief that your last money will multiply through gambling. Gambling holds no assurance of winning, so better go directly to the agency where you borrowed a huge money to pay.
I would never gamble to pay my debts. That's very risky.

Gambling is a very bad idea whether to pay off debts or for any other reason. Certain personalities can become addicted to gambling and lose more than they win. This is the sole purpose of any form of gambling. If you can walk away with what you win then it might be worth it but very few people who gamble can.

No, I haven't joined any sites online for gambling. We have enough opportunities here to do basic gambling, if I really wanted to gamble. I don't want to potentially waste my money even faster, by increasing the opportunities by joining something online or through an app.

I would never gamble to pay my debts. That's very risky.
That is right, it is very risky.There is no assurance in gambling and even gambler experts cannot maneuver to win.

That's true and gambling is a kind of addiction like alcohol.
That is right, let's not allow it to happen in our lives. It's addicting. Many became broke, homeless, and insane. Greediness is the root and rotten ambition that leads to addiction.

That is right, let's not allow it to happen in our lives. It's addicting. Many became broke, homeless, and insane. Greediness is the root and rotten ambition that leads to addiction.
I have enough engagement in life not to get attracted towards gambling.

I have enough engagement in life not to get attracted towards gambling.
I learned a lesson in gambling as a worthless. I never had won in gambling like lotto. I stop betting a lotto. I have spent all in all $200 but never won, so I stopped.

Last edited:
No! I don't gamble to talk more of gambling to pay off debts. In fact, it is a bad idea to make money from gambling to pay off debts. A gambler suppose to be free from pressure before gambling or else he will lose his hard earned money to bookmarkers.

I learned a lesson in gambling as a worthless. I never had won in gambling like lotto. I stop betting a lotto. I have spent all in all $200 but never won, so I stopped.
Thank God you learned a lesson and stopped gambling.

Thank God you learned a lesson and stopped gambling.
That's right, gambling is like killing our finances and because of it, a gambler may become broke, homeless.

No, I have never gambled and will never be interested in gambling. I prefer business to earn money.
Oh my friend, welcome back, and it's good to hear that you dislike gambling as a means to solve an urgent need of money It's taking away our money.

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member