• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Have you joined Microlikes

Its a good thing to see this, i also have around 200 points at microlikes, but i think the only cashout option is through paypal and sadly i don't have paypal account. 😭😭
Don't let that discourage you, keep making awesome posts. There will be solutions for that sometime in the future ;)

100 points is one dollar and the minimum is $2 💲😁. I will apply for a cashout tomorrow or Friday at $5.
I think I have up to four dollars right now though.

Check your updates there to inspire yourself. It's inspiring being part of Microlikes. We can earn there while posting here. It's an awesome creation of brilliant people.
I requested a cashout and was surprised to receive payment immediately. And I was surprised to receive a tip! Thank you to everyone who is behind Microlikes! Kudos to you!

I don't have up to $5 worth of points yet though, then what's the process.
For now you can start with 100 Microlikes to redeem. The maximum for now is 1000 Microlikes which is equivalent of $10. You can quickly get more Microlikes if you install in, into other forums or sites using Microlikes

l did joined. The site is very amazing and interesting too. I would like to try withdrawal for the January earnings.
When you login, you will find out how to do that, follow the links :)

I just joined yesterday. Been busy with the completion of my requirements. But I am glad when I opened DB I learned about it.

I hope to see more contests and opportunity to learn more earning
Yeah Hopefully the admin keeps bringing us good opportunities just like this one. I just like this idea or innovation as it will help us post and see useful contents on forums

I already have. You have explained it nicely. I have been away from online activity all over the place Must get back now in right earnest.
That i very good my friend, there are already many here joining from Mykot. I am also active in mykot, but this week, I visited only every evening. I have work in the day. This day, it's my vacant time

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member