Have You Monetized You Social Media Account?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
As we all know social medias are beyond place of enjoyment they are now a place to make money, and some of them have a monetization program for their users, but only few of them work in my country, i had a YouTube channel and i used to make very little money from it but now i get tired from making video and editing it so i stop creating contents, so do you have any monetized account?

The closest thing i have done to monetizing my social media accounts is using it for marketing and promoting of my business.
I have also used some advertising platforms to advertise my YouTube channel back in the day, i use the advertisement platform to get some views and in order to increase the watch hour that is mandatory to monetize my YouTube channel.

No most of the time I do not post anything but if you do social media can be great way to make some money on the side
You are right social media is one of the best and easiest way to make money online, and i know a lots of peoples who are making living out of social media monetization. but there will be some challenges when you begin it but after that it is easy money.

As we all know social medias are beyond place of enjoyment they are now a place to make money, and some of them have a monetization program for their users, but only few of them work in my country, i had a YouTube channel and i used to make very little money from it but now i get tired from making video and editing it so i stop creating contents, so do you have any monetized account?
For me l am not aware and don't have any idea of where to start so that l got to monetize my Facebook account for instance. I would therefore seek for the information on how to do this.

At the moment, the only places I have monetized are Twitch and TikTok as it stands. Anything such as Twitter or X as it is now known and also Instagram or even YouTube are not monetized at the moment.

The aim is to get them all monetized but it will take time.

At the moment, the only places I have monetized are Twitch and TikTok as it stands. Anything such as Twitter or X as it is now known and also Instagram or even YouTube are not monetized at the moment.

The aim is to get them all monetized but it will take time.
Yeah it may take some time but after you get to know with it and after you monetize it the work will be easy and the profit will be sweet and amazing, i know trying to reach the minimum requirement for monetization is hard and takes time but working hard will pay.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member