Have You Purchased NFT?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I think we all know what NFT is. it is a non fungible token, and its a digital artwork, it could be picture, music or other art works, and its based on blockchain technology.
Some peoples have maid some good money out of NFT arts and they created their own artwork and sold them, but some NFT users have lost a lots of money after investing on NFT. But any of you Have ever purchased on NFT.

I have never bought or intended to make NFTs, I also often write about how to make NFTs and how to sell them on several forum sites, but in my opinion NFTs are just art that has no market value, market share is only for certain groups.
You are right the market is not for everyone, in order to sell the NFT we need a strong market and also we have to advertise in order to get well known, if you are not know then no one will buy your NFT, i tried to make some research on NFT market place but peoples advertise their NFT on TikTok and facebook.

You are right the market is not for everyone, in order to sell the NFT we need a strong market and also we have to advertise in order to get well known, if you are not know then no one will buy your NFT, i tried to make some research on NFT market place but peoples advertise their NFT on TikTok and facebook.
You are right, we can promote NFT on TikTok or Facebook, because NFT does not have a market price so there will be haggling until an agreed price is reached. Many people bought NFTs in auctions belonging to famous Twitter bosses at high prices, but buyers had difficulty selling because they were offered cheap.

You are right, we can promote NFT on TikTok or Facebook, because NFT does not have a market price so there will be haggling until an agreed price is reached. Many people bought NFTs in auctions belonging to famous Twitter bosses at high prices, but buyers had difficulty selling because they were offered cheap.
You are right i have heard that some NFT investors faced some difficulty on selling the NFT they bought from others, i think now its pretty much dead, there is no much talk about NFT like they used to be, i remember on covid lockdown everyone was talking about it.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member