• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you tried a no-spend day challenge. .

I think this kind of challenge can be done so well by those people that are still very singles. Family people are very much deprived for this type of challenge as they must spend for the sake of children.
Post automatically merged:

Frankly speaking l have never tried out the challenge of non spending. However the challenge may be not fit for the marred people as they must spend for their children.

Yes, I've tried it several times before because I spend most of my time at home. LOL. It feels awesome to not have to spend money.
same here I like it when I don't have to spend my money. I like to see my money grow.

I have always spent money everyday since I was an adult. Sometimes, I would look at my expenses everyday and I can't believe. And it is not even as if I am spending unnecessarily.

12,075Threads
93,071Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member