Have you tried Cloud Mining?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
As we all know mining is not an easy thing to start and it needs a lots of money to build a mining farm, but experts say that if you don't have enough funding to build your own crypto mining farm you can earn money by using cloud mining,
There are some sites that offer cloud mining, they have different mining speed with different price tag and you will purchase on one of the mining plan and make some money out of it.
But make sure thus websites are legit and paying because many cloud mining websites are scam and not paying.

Several years ago I joined many cloud mining sites such as eobot etc., in my experience I came across a lot of scam sites, even so there were several cloud mining sites that were legit but the rewards were slow, so in the end I only got small returns that were not comparable to total investment and time wasted. So it's better for you to use the Earn or Staking feature on a well-known exchange or stake on your personal wallet.

I have never tried cloud mining before so i do not have any experience with this. There was a site i wanted to apply for before but i could not Register for some reason.

Several years ago I joined many cloud mining sites such as eobot etc., in my experience I came across a lot of scam sites, even so there were several cloud mining sites that were legit but the rewards were slow, so in the end I only got small returns that were not comparable to total investment and time wasted. So it's better for you to use the Earn or Staking feature on a well-known exchange or stake on your personal wallet.
As i mantiond many times it is very hard for me to find legit cloud mining websites and some legit cloud mining platforms don't accept new members i don't know why, and yeah like you said almost all cloud mining websites have very high price on mining options.

As i mantiond many times it is very hard for me to find legit cloud mining websites and some legit cloud mining platforms don't accept new members i don't know why, and yeah like you said almost all cloud mining websites have very high price on mining options.
That's why until now, I don't join or avoid cloud mining sites, what I'm most worried about is they are scams, it's better if we stake crypto on Binance or another trusted crypto exchange.

That's why until now, I don't join or avoid cloud mining sites, what I'm most worried about is they are scams, it's better if we stake crypto on Binance or another trusted crypto exchange.
I have lost some money on online ccloud mining site and i was very sad when i lost the money, i was new to crypto world and i really gave up at that time but after some time i know how scam are they, i never tried crypto staking,

I have tried in the past ending by nice pending payout on these cloud mining platforms and sometimes I purchase an upgrade to reach payout fast but I lose money sent for upgrade.
Do you have any suggestion on legit cloud mining websites or platforms, since i have bad experience on cloud mining websites i have very big trust issue on them.

Do you have any suggestion on legit cloud mining websites or platforms, since i have bad experience on cloud mining websites i have very big trust issue on them.
The only one that stays legit up to date is stromgain but you need long time to mine the 10 $ and start trading and make cashout but it requires call verification as SMS verification doesn't work for me for foreign numbers.

The only one that stays legit up to date is stromgain but you need long time to mine the 10 $ and start trading and make cashout but it requires call verification as SMS verification doesn't work for me for foreign numbers.
I use stormgain only for trading, the cloud mining platform have very slow mining speed, and the money that you earn from cloud mining on the site is anly used for trading and not for withdraw, but still good thing for thus who start trading with 0 money.

I use stormgain only for trading, the cloud mining platform have very slow mining speed, and the money that you earn from cloud mining on the site is anly used for trading and not for withdraw, but still good thing for thus who start trading with 0 money.
You could need to wager this money to 0,36 LTC to be able to cash out successfully, recently Stormgain announced the removal of ZCash or Dash means need to trade to other coins and then withdraw.

I tried cloud mining sites when I started investing in cryptocurrencies, in the end, I was scammed on 2 different sites in which I lost around $100 in total, that experience served as a lesson for me to never trust these platforms again.

I tried cloud mining sites when I started investing in cryptocurrencies, in the end, I was scammed on 2 different sites in which I lost around $100 in total, that experience served as a lesson for me to never trust these platforms again.
It is painful to lose such an amount of money since this money could serve to purchase many things, especially those cloud mining sites sometimes require a lot of money to earn such money and suddenly disappear.

It is painful to lose such an amount of money since this money could serve to purchase many things, especially those cloud mining sites sometimes require a lot of money to earn such money and suddenly disappear.
Exactly, although it's not an exaggeratedly high amount for me, you're right that I could have bought many other useful things, but hey, you learn from mistakes, it was my mistake and I learned from it.

Same here, i have also lost some money on cloud mining platforms, i see advertisement on some channel and some youtuber maid how legit the cloud mining was so i invested on the platform but after short time they closed the website and i was so mad to see that, after that its very hard to trust cloud mining.

Same here, i have also lost some money on cloud mining platforms, i see advertisement on some channel and some youtuber maid how legit the cloud mining was so i invested on the platform but after short time they closed the website and i was so mad to see that, after that its very hard to trust cloud mining.
It's always the same with these websites, that's why I don't trust them anymore, it's better to stay away and with the money in your pocket or invested in real assets, which are not going to vanish from one day to the next.

It's always the same with these websites, that's why I don't trust them anymore, it's better to stay away and with the money in your pocket or invested in real assets, which are not going to vanish from one day to the next.
True, its better to stay safe than sorry, after that i never invest any money i only use the free plan and after they close i don't have nothing to lose, right now i am using a litecoin cloud mining site but i didn't invest on it i only use the free version and not going to invest on it.

True there have been cases of lots of cloud mining scam sites out there these days, so if one is not careful you would end up loosing your hard earned investment.

Most of them are not doing mining at all, it is a script showing that the site is using your hash power to mine money so just is an interface and money increasing not based on the mining algorithm solved but just similar to the concept of fixed return interest with HYIPs like could pay you 2 % a day then they divide this amount of money for hole a day and accord progress that must be shown and suddenly closes.

Most of them are not doing mining at all, it is a script showing that the site is using your hash power to mine money so just is an interface and money increasing not based on the mining algorithm solved but just similar to the concept of fixed return interest with HYIPs like could pay you 2 % a day then they divide this amount of money for hole a day and accord progress that must be shown and suddenly closes.
Yes, they only use software to make you believe that you are mining cryptocurrencies when all you are seeing are numbers going up and nothing else, it is a shame how these websites take advantage of the most inexperienced users.

13,176Threads
98,904Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member