Have you tried selling old stuff online

Augusta

Discussion Guru
Literary Virtuoso
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.503250
Referral Credit
I do sell my old stuff online through Facebook. I have joined a marketplace that's strictly for those in my region and I like the business. What do you think about selling old things online?

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
I believe it is a good business, there are a lot of people who like to collect old things and sometimes buy them to resell too, an example of this is the coins that in my country have some rare ones that collectors buy for a good value.

Same with me I also do sell Old stuff online through my facebook page but now it's hard to do this because many buyers now need a good landing page or website not just a social media accounts

I do see it in Facebook marketplace but i have not used it to sell any products. Some people are making money through selling stuffs online.

I did sold my PS4 because I bought new console it is good way to make some money if you don't use something sell it

There was a time I tried selling my old phone online, but the customers I got wjer too far from my location. In the end I was able to sell it offline though.

I do sell my old stuff online through Facebook. I have joined a marketplace that's strictly for those in my region and I like the business. What do you think about selling old things online?
Selling old things online is an avenue to earn extra amount and can also be seen as a passive earning strategy because normally those items are meant to be disposed.

I tried it so many times and get success, as my used vacuum cleaner which was sold by just giving it's advertisement on OLX.com a husband and wife came and given good price for it and purchased it.

Selling of old things online is part of ways which we can use to make money but this days its going to be a bit hard to get client who will buy your old stuff

I have sold some item on Jiji back then now it's call olx but I can tell you it's tasking mostly now that people prefer to buy new item online so I think your Ads may take some time to receive bid

For me l have never tried selling anything online before. However this is something that l have come across oftenly online. That people are really selling online.

For me l have never tried selling anything online before. However this is something that l have come across oftenly online. That people are really selling online.
It's very easy if you have an item to sell online you need to create product description and post it on social media profile tag people and anyone who is interested will reach out to you

I didn't try to sell clothes because I gave them to my younger cousin, but I managed to sell boxing gloves that nobody used and also some books

Great, you're having success selling your old stuff online through Facebook. It's a convenient way to declutter and make some extra money.

Great, you're having success selling your old stuff online through Facebook. It's a convenient way to declutter and make some extra money.
Yes that's why I'm liking it. You can conveniently sell your stuff from the corner of your house without stress.

I have tried to sell things online but they never got sold.