Staff member
Media Lab Marketing Team
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 25, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.591725
Referral Credit
Tester Buddy is an app that allows you to download games and earn things such as money to your PayPal, Amazon gift cards or even App Store credit, you get to choose how you want your payment.

I myself must have earned over £60 on this app since I installed it back in around December of 2023 so I can confirm they do pay out and the payouts are pretty quick.

Have you used Tester Buddy?

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
Tester Buddy is an app that allows you to download games and earn things such as money to your PayPal, Amazon gift cards or even App Store credit, you get to choose how you want your payment.

I myself must have earned over £60 on this app since I installed it back in around December of 2023 so I can confirm they do pay out and the payouts are pretty quick.

Have you used Tester Buddy?
Thanks for the info. I just heard of Tester Buddy. What kind of games do they offer? Are there plenty of ads too like most games?

• Like Button
Reactions: Shortie
Thanks for the info. I just heard of Tester Buddy. What kind of games do they offer? Are there plenty of ads too like most games?
Some games have a lot of ads but others, not so much. I was able to play Monopoly Go through the app which has no ads and have earned over £50 on that game alone since starting to use Tester Buddy.

Well worth a look if you play a lot of mobile games :)

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
Some games have a lot of ads but others, not so much. I was able to play Monopoly Go through the app which has no ads and have earned over £50 on that game alone since starting to use Tester Buddy.

Well worth a look if you play a lot of mobile games :)
Thanks for that. You see sometimes I just enjoy playing games to while time away especially those times that I must attend some meetings that's taking much of my time. So while listening on how they argue issues I rather play lol.

I think that sounds great. It has been mentioned to me before, but I have not been able to install it yet. The only thing I hope is that it works in a tier-3 country, too. Apps can be a great way to earn extra income, so I would like to earn more from them.

That's a pretty impressive amount though, how long did it take you to earn that amount though.