Having a child without financial stability would render your financial life stuck.

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.931705
Referral Credit
Many people that had bright financial prospects have had their financial life hampered because they had a child when they were not financially prepared. And today, their financial progress is stuck.

Brace yourself. Do the needful and don't have a child before you are financially stable.

Many people that had bright financial prospects have had their financial life hampered because they had a child when they were not financially prepared. And today, their financial progress is stuck.

Brace yourself. Do the needful and don't have a child before you are financially stable.
You need to know that life wait for nobody. Time is moving fast and you don't have to make billions to take responsibility. Many people have waited to make money before getting married, eventually they didn't make any. I realized that having a family will propel you to success .
Post automatically merged:

From experience I see around I think your ideology is right. Some people have a family and their financial life get stuck. Well, that would happen has you would need to pay for fees, healthcare for the child and provide clothing and food
I totally disagree with you. Money don't solve some problems. One of my friend that refused to marry at 49 years and till now he have not make money either. Early this year, he have stroke and he have nobody to take care of him.

My opinion is like @King Belieal and @Augusta. A lot of people, even in top tier countries, end up starving because they wanted to raise up a family when lacking the minimum salary to cover the basics (when I say basics, I mean food, drugs and doctors an education, not luxury items). In my current country, children living in the favelas see themselves forced to skip school (despite the public school is completely for free in the Mercosur bigs) at only 8 years old of age because their parents need their help at their jobs (usually, they are street vendors of junk food and they earn only peanuts from this activity, obviously informal). In Latin America, I read the story of men and women who can't pay for a pediatric doctor for their children. I think it's a selfish pursuit when deciding to raise a family at whatever cost, forcing the children to pay the piper because adult people become afraid to get old and nobody to care of them. Those children will be mostly forced into the same miserable life of their parents, if they are able to survive without seeing any doctor along the years and lacking drugs when they get sick. So first adult people should pursue a decent/discreetly paid job before thinking on planning to have children.

You need to know that life wait for nobody. Time is moving fast and you don't have to make billions to take responsibility. Many people have waited to make money before getting married, eventually they didn't make any. I realized that having a family will propel you to success .
Post automatically merged:

I totally disagree with you. Money don't solve some problems. One of my friend that refused to marry at 49 years and till now he have not make money either. Early this year, he have stroke and he have nobody to take care of him.
Well, the thing is to have the number of children you can at least cater for. Get married fine but have small family for now

Raising a child requires a lot of money. You should be financially stable before having a child. Otherwise, the whole family will be struggling with financial problems all the time.
That's correct from prenatal alone up to the delivery and up to the time the child starts to go to school. Money must be all the time present in our wallet and bank.

Raising a child requires a lot of money. You should be financially stable before having a child. Otherwise, the whole family will be struggling with financial problems all the time.
And when the whole family is struggling financially, depression sets in, and it is predisposing factor to physical assault.

Usually, marriage follows after the two people in love are financially prepared. It is also not good to marry a jobless person.
Unfortunately, in my current country it averagely happens the other way round. A lot of times, these people come from penniless families, both of them are unemployed and in-laws end up forced to support the new jobless family. It would be different if the jobless couple could count at least on financially well established parents and their future perspectives (talking about an immediate future) are good. In any way, it's not the marriage in itself the real trouble, but the complete lack of birth control (in terms of contraceptives, obviously, no abortion).

Last edited:
Getting married is also an added responsibility because society still expects the male partner to dominate and earn and the same way having a baby also means added responsibility and financial stress as you really need to spend money for healthcare and education.

Getting married is also an added responsibility because society still expects the male partner to dominate and earn and the same way having a baby also means added responsibility and financial stress as you really need to spend money for healthcare and education.
It's hard that's why I prefer to remain single 😁. The prices this time do not like to go down. This worries the world and worries me.

Even getting married or going into a relationship can also be an issue if you are not financially stable. It's best you focus on building your finances before you bring someone else in.

The entire message is that if you don't have a source of income that can feed you conveniently and someone else, don't think if having a child.

Even getting married or going into a relationship can also be an issue if you are not financially stable. It's best you focus on building your finances before you bring someone else in.
That's right from the word Go having any extra mouth to feed is a problem. You need your own stability to rasiee a child well.

12,104Threads
93,257Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member