Having a child without financial stability would render your financial life stuck.

If parents lack enough money to properly feed a baby, to pay for pediatric doctors (yes, babies get sick easily) and to pay for the prescribed drugs, sorry if I say it's not the wisest decision to plan a family. In case the couple decides to marry in any way, but to practise birth control (in terms of contraceptives), well, in such a case there is no extra mouth to feed. So it should be OK.

That's right from the word Go having any extra mouth to feed is a problem. You need your own stability to rasiee a child well.
Even something as little as maintaining a relationship, you need capital to do so. Yes love matters but in reality, it is not everything.

Even something as little as maintaining a relationship, you need capital to do so. Yes love matters but in reality, it is not everything.
LoL, I agree with you love is all that matters but you need money to cement that's the reality of things.

I have so many friends who said they were in love and got pregnant for a guy they were in love with and today, the love is scattered because of financial pressures. The child is like a burden to them both.
I'm sorry for your friends. Unfortunately, their hurry put them in a marshy ground. To maintain a baby, at least a discreet amount of money is needed (and depending on the country where they live, the discreet amount turns into a huge amount, as it happens in my current country).

Of course yes. Things like the cost of education is very high and this would drain your pocket.
It is not just the cost of education that is high. Even the cost of giving a child a proper feeding daily is very expensive.

12,104Threads
93,257Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member