Hello, DB community!

Hi MrD? I think I registered on your forum months ago but I did not receive a confirmation message via mail. Well, it is okay, I am now in my beloved forum site Discussion Bucks.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Holler Studios

• Like Button
Reactions: MrD
I'm MrD, the admin of the TGF community. I'm happy to join another money-making community!
Welcome to Discussion Bucks! Feel free to ask us questions, if you have any. :)

• Like Button
Hi MrD? I think I registered on your forum months ago but I did not receive a confirmation message via mail. Well, it is okay, I am now in my beloved forum site Discussion Bucks.
Can you please tell me the username so I can investigate and fix this?
Welcome to Discussion Bucks! Feel free to ask us questions, if you have any. :)
Thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate it!

Can you please tell me the username so I can investigate and fix this?

Thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate it!
I am using the same username Starmix hehe. Thanks, Sir.

• Like Button
I am using the same username Starmix hehe. Thanks, Sir.
Please register again, as I couldn't find such a username. Most probably, it was automatically removed as you couldn't confirm your email address.
Let me know, please, when you registered so I can check again.

Please register again, as I couldn't find such a username. Most probably, it was automatically removed as you couldn't confirm your email address.
Let me know, please, when you registered so I can check again.
Okay sure, I do tell you once I decide to register back. I am also excited.

Hi MrD, welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay here. All the best.

I'm MrD, the admin of the TGF community. I'm happy to join another money-making community!
Hello MrD, thanks for joining. Can you tell more about your TGF forum. I mean what kind of forum is it?

• Like Button
Hello MrD, thanks for joining. Can you tell more about your TGF forum. I mean what kind of forum is it?
Hello Nomad,
I'm glad you asked.
TOP Gold Forum is one of the prime communities for discussing online money-making opportunities, such as trading, earning, and investing—more About us. We have at the moment around 25K members and we are growing :)

From one admin to another (I run my own board, Conversations 2) welcome to Discussion Bucks!

• Like Button
13,166Threads
98,846Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member