• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Hello from Hate2Wait

Hi everyone. This is Hate2Wait and I hope at least a few remember me from different websites. And as my time suggesting, I really hate to wait lol.
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks a lot everyone. I have a small question. I don't see any way to react or like the comments I have received on this thread but I saw @Joshua Farrell liking my post so it's hard to understand lol.
Hello and a warm welcome to the site. Good to see familiar people on a new site. Makes us more comfortable. The thumbs up icon is there. You can click it to like the post.
Hope we have a good stay here and we enjoy the journey.

Welcome @Hate2Wait, we already know each other quite well from other forums, and it is a pleasure to have you here with us.

@Hate2Wait ,we hate to wait you for so long show us the soonest your prowess and dynamite likeness of your discussions 🤣,.
Haha thanks for saying that. I am in the process of transition from my job so it'll take time for me to start posting again and I may not start again like that but I will try to manage.

Welcome @Hate2Wait, we already know each other quite well from other forums, and it is a pleasure to have you here with us.
Thanks bro. It's a pleasure seeing you here.

Hello. Nice to see you here.☺️
Thanks Reti it's a pleasure to see you here too.

Haha thanks for saying that. I am in the process of transition from my job so it'll take time for me to start posting again and I may not start again like that but I will try to manage.

Thanks bro. It's a pleasure seeing you here.

Thanks Reti it's a pleasure to see you here too.
I don't know what to call you here😅

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back