• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Hello, I am Meli.

@astutimeliana723

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.740875
Referral Credit
Hello, I'm Meli from Indonesia, happy to join with you all here.

Previously, I would like to say thank you very much to @Starmix who has referred me, and thank you very much to the admin @Devin who allowed me to join here. We really hope that this site will bring many benefits to all of us, especially to me personally. 😊❤️

Previously, I would like to say thank you very much to @Starmix who has referred me, and thank you very much to the admin @Devin who allowed me to join here. We really hope that this site will bring many benefits to all of us, especially to me personally. 😊❤️
Hi Mel? Welcome to DBucks, I am indeed happy to meet each other in this new forum which is full of wonder and amazing people like you and me,lol. Welcome aboard.

Hi Mel? Welcome to DBucks, I am indeed happy to meet each other in this new forum which is full of wonder and amazing people like you and me,lol. Welcome aboard.
Of course a site will be fun if there are lots of great, inspiring people like you, nice to know you everywhere. 😍😁

You are welcome to Dbucks ...I am also referred by @Starmix , I must Thank . I thank Admin @Devin for giving me an opportunity to meet new members , join here & learn new from the people 's writings

You are welcome to Dbucks ...I am also referred by @Starmix , I must Thank . I thank Admin @Devin for giving me an opportunity to meet new members , join here & learn new from the people 's writings
Thanks too, Ebenz for accepting my invitation. Let's all welcome ourselves. Let's keep our fingers crossed DBucks becomes a superb forum site sooner or later.

Hello and welcome to Discussion Bucks.

Thanks too, Ebenz for accepting my invitation. Let's all welcome ourselves. Let's keep our fingers crossed DBucks becomes a superb forum site sooner or later.
Hello there how are you. i am relcap from other sites.

Nice to know you here, I feel like I'm just getting to know you now. Don't we know each other on other sites? 😁
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome to Discussion Bucks.
Thank you very much. 😊

You're welcome & Well said you are correct..Let's be a part for the growth of DBucks ...

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member