• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Hello, I am Meli.

@astutimeliana723

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.740875
Referral Credit
Hello, I'm Meli from Indonesia, happy to join with you all here.

Previously, I would like to say thank you very much to @Starmix who has referred me, and thank you very much to the admin @Devin who allowed me to join here. We really hope that this site will bring many benefits to all of us, especially to me personally. 😊❤️

Previously, I would like to say thank you very much to @Starmix who has referred me, and thank you very much to the admin @Devin who allowed me to join here. We really hope that this site will bring many benefits to all of us, especially to me personally. 😊❤️
Hi Mel? Welcome to DBucks, I am indeed happy to meet each other in this new forum which is full of wonder and amazing people like you and me,lol. Welcome aboard.

Hi Mel? Welcome to DBucks, I am indeed happy to meet each other in this new forum which is full of wonder and amazing people like you and me,lol. Welcome aboard.
Of course a site will be fun if there are lots of great, inspiring people like you, nice to know you everywhere. 😍😁

You are welcome to Dbucks ...I am also referred by @Starmix , I must Thank . I thank Admin @Devin for giving me an opportunity to meet new members , join here & learn new from the people 's writings

You are welcome to Dbucks ...I am also referred by @Starmix , I must Thank . I thank Admin @Devin for giving me an opportunity to meet new members , join here & learn new from the people 's writings
Thanks too, Ebenz for accepting my invitation. Let's all welcome ourselves. Let's keep our fingers crossed DBucks becomes a superb forum site sooner or later.

Hello and welcome to Discussion Bucks.

Thanks too, Ebenz for accepting my invitation. Let's all welcome ourselves. Let's keep our fingers crossed DBucks becomes a superb forum site sooner or later.
Hello there how are you. i am relcap from other sites.

Nice to know you here, I feel like I'm just getting to know you now. Don't we know each other on other sites? 😁
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome to Discussion Bucks.
Thank you very much. 😊

You're welcome & Well said you are correct..Let's be a part for the growth of DBucks ...

10,477Threads
84,064Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back