• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Hello

LoukiaCharilaou

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.186500
Referral Credit
Hello everyone! My name is Loukia and I am from Cyprus. I feel so happy to be a member of this wonderful forum.
I would like to thank Mr @Devin who approved my account and my friend @Starmix who has referred me.
I am sure that we will all enjoy our time here. :)

Hello everyone! My name is Loukia and I am from Cyprus. I feel so happy to be a member of this wonderful forum.
I would like to thank Mr @Devin who approved my account and my friend @Starmix who has referred me.
Welcome aboard,Lou, with much pleasure seeing each other here happy and all the time ready to support this new site. Welcome aboard my friend.

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Welcome aboard! I hope you have a great time with us here! :)

Welcome aboard,Lou, with much pleasure seeing each other here happy and all the time ready to support this new site. Welcome aboard my friend.

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Thank you very much, my friend. I feel so excited that we will chat here and that we will make new friends from all over the world.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome aboard! I hope you have a great time with us here! :)
Thank you very much. I am sure that I will have a great time here with you. We are a big family. I feel so welcome. :)

Thank you very much, my friend. I feel so excited that we will chat here and that we will make new friends from all over the world.

Thank you very much. I am sure that I will have a great time here with you. We are a big family. I feel so welcome. :)
Yes, DBucks is our extended family the same way on RIF. 🥰

I agree with you, my friend. Both sites are wonderful. I love posting on them and interacting with the members. It is so nice to feel welcome. :)
It is true that both sites are wonderful. I love RIF and will love DBucks too. Let us just ride on the tide with the hope of landing to a wonderful island of hope and happiness.

It is true that both sites are wonderful. I love RIF and will love DBucks too. Let us just ride on the tide with the hope of landing to a wonderful island of hope and happiness.
I love your message, my friend. You are absolutely right. We are lucky we have found two great sites where we can learn new things, make good friends and earn at the same time. :)

I love your message, my friend. You are absolutely right. We are lucky we have found two great sites where we can learn new things, make good friends and earn at the same time. :)
Yes, we are right in our feelings that the two sites are like sister sites because the members there are also here. What a feeling having a great connection not purely on money intention but for lasting friendship relations. .

Yes, we are right in our feelings that the two sites are like sister sites because the members there are also here. What a feeling having a great connection not purely on money intention but for lasting friendship relations. .
I feel the same way, my friend. It is nice to see here people we already know. As we said, we are like a big family. :)

I feel the same way, my friend. It is nice to see here people we already know. As we said, we are like a big family. :)
The same feeling with you. We see the same names, no faces, yet words are mightier than swords and words help us connect the world.😍

Last edited:
Wow, my friend. I love your writing. I know you are talented. Wise words indeed. I agree with you. :)
Thank you my teacher friend in Croatia. Someday I'll tour to your lovely country and see the beauty of your beaches, forests, parks and zoos and have you my company 😊.

Thank you my teacher friend in Croatia. Someday I'll tour to your lovely country and see the beauty of your beaches, forests, parks and zoos and have you my company 😊.
This is great! You are very welcome to come to Cyprus. My country is a beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea with lovely beaches and friendly people. You will like my country. I will show you the whole island. I am so excited. :)

Welcome to Discussion Bucks @LoukiaCharilaou :) it's lovely to have you here :)
Thank you very much, @Shortie for your kind words. I am so happy to meet you here. :)

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back