• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Hey I'm here

averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
Hello to all of you. I'm glad to be here. I struggle with RIF as I don't know what to discuss there. I like myLot community as I can share things there without limits though very slow. I'm happy to support this community

Hello to all of you. I'm glad to be here. I struggle with RIF as I don't know what to discuss there. I like myLot community as I can share things there without limits though very slow. I'm happy to support this community
Hello there. I am relcap. We always interact on ML. Nice seeing you here. RIF had suspended payment. ML is better when it comes to paying members.

Welcome to Discussion Bucks! I hope you are able to achieve your goals here!

Hello @averygirl Welcome to DB ..

Welcome to Discussion Bucks and hello @averygirl .

Welcome aboard!

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back