Hey ladies, Does it matter what kind of engagement ring you get?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I have heard some ladies talking about the engagement rings they want to receive from their partner and they have many different choices and some say that they need some luxuries and expensive rings and some even say they don't want to merry a person if he gives them chip rings, and what do you think does it really matter the quality and the type of the ring?

Really doesn't matter to me, as long as it fits my finger and is easy to take on and off.
Your partner is so lucky, because like i said it on the post i have heard and see many girls and woman's saying that they will never consider a marriage if they don't get a nice and expensive ring.

Your partner is so lucky, because like i said it on the post i have heard and see many girls and woman's saying that they will never consider a marriage if they don't get a nice and expensive ring.
I just want to be loved and jewelry is not my thing. To me it is useless and gets in the way.

It is not wise to listen to selfish and entitled women who don't want a relationship and view it as a hinderance to their ambitions. In their view to help a man is to stoop, to become less than. Thus, they force men to earn their hands by giving them something of great value in exchange for the career or ambitions they are giving up. The men look at that and become discouraged.

The proper view is to know what you want from a relationship, and pick relationships that meet your relationship needs and allow you to become more than.

Yes, I would love to have a diamond ring. So my partner need to know this before timr to oblige me.
Oh men, let you partner see this, If my future lady says this i don't know what i am going to do.

An engagement ring does not matter in quality, what is important is true love and the person doesn't betray during marriage. it's useless to have an expensive material like an engagement ring when the heart of the giver is insanely filthy.

Last edited:
Engagement rings don't really matter to me, for as long as the intention and purity of the guy are what truly matter.

Females are choosy when it comes to this, I have observed. I need to find out more from my lover before making any move on this.
You can ask her to chip in 50 /50😁. Females like an expensive engagement ring so when worst comes to worst they could sell it. 😱

13,081Threads
98,410Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member