Hey ladies, Does it matter what kind of engagement ring you get?

For me, it does not matter. What matters to me is the way he proposes.
Any engagement ring will do for me; it's the thought that counts.😊
First person who said this in this post, almost all members who commented on this post said that if their man can't afford a good ring then they will get upset, and i was bit scared because what if all women think like this, that means i have to work for some time in order to afford those rings, lol

Stomachache is the worst; it doesn't go away faster; it takes some hours.
That is right, I suffered for two days losing energy, and was thankful because we are on our Christmas vacation. I resume work on January 3, 2024, after one year, LOL.

That is right, I suffered for two days losing energy, and was thankful because we are on our Christmas vacation. I resume work on January 3, 2024, after one year, LOL.
Yeah, the work will start next year, right? lol

Yeah, the work will start next year, right? lol
We need to relax this time and have fun eating delicious foods served on this special occasion like this day, Christmas day. Merry Christmas.

We need to relax this time and have fun eating delicious foods served on this special occasion like this day, Christmas day. Merry Christmas.
Yes, lets we all have this moment to relax and get some good holiday foods. lol

First person who said this in this post, almost all members who commented on this post said that if their man can't afford a good ring then they will get upset, and i was bit scared because what if all women think like this, that means i have to work for some time in order to afford those rings, lol
Hehe, Well, I know how you feel, and you must be under pressure. It's ok that you can get a bit scared, and that's normal. So just cheer up!
If your woman really does love you, it really does not matter as long as you show her how much you love her by the way you propose or simply by the way you treat her.

Hehe, Well, I know how you feel, and you must be under pressure. It's ok that you can get a bit scared, and that's normal. So just cheer up!
If your woman really does love you, it really does not matter as long as you show her how much you love her by the way you propose or simply by the way you treat her.
Exactly, I wish my future girl reads this. Lol, you are right, what matters is the love I have for her, and yeah, that doesn't mean I will give her some chip things; of course, I will do my best to make her happy.

I think it depends though, there are some ladies that do not really care, the most important things is that they are getting married to the one they love. On the other hand I have come across some girls who are very materialistic, in such a case the kind of ring they get matters.

I think it depends though, there are some ladies that do not really care, the most important things is that they are getting married to the one they love. On the other hand I have come across some girls who are very materialistic, in such a case the kind of ring they get matters.
Having a woman who don't care about the ring is a blessing.

Having a woman who don't care about the ring is a blessing.
That's true, it means they are not only after what you can give them financially or materially, they are there cause they actually love you.

I have heard some ladies talking about the engagement rings they want to receive from their partner and they have many different choices and some say that they need some luxuries and expensive rings and some even say they don't want to merry a person if he gives them chip rings, and what do you think does it really matter the quality and the type of the ring?
In our culture there's no system of engagement ring. It's one of the elders from the grooms family who has bless the bride with gold or diamond so the bride's family usually doesn't have any say.

In our culture there's no system of engagement ring. It's one of the elders from the grooms family who has bless the bride with gold or diamond so the bride's family usually doesn't have any say.
I did not pick my ring with my ex and I loved it. I like to hear about the different cultures and if they wear rings or not

I did not pick my ring with my ex and I loved it. I like to hear about the different cultures and if they wear rings or not
Surprise gifts always bring happiness and this is a nice place for interaction where we can learn about each other's culture.

13,081Threads
98,410Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member