Hezbollah Launches Its "Largest Air Attack" on Israel's Military Base

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.178800
Referral Credit
According to the report, Lebanon-based Hezbollah has said that it launched its "largest air attack" on Israel's military intelligence base atop Mount Hermon in Golan Heights. This was in response to an Israeli airstrike that killed its key operative in east Lebanon.

The report added that throughout Sunday, Hezbollah announced nine more attacks on Israeli military sites, in which four Israeli citizens were injured. Meanwhile, the war between Hamas and Israel in Gaza reached the nine-month mark on Sunday. Israelis called it the "Day of Disruption", noting the exact moment Hamas launched its attack on Israel on October 7 last year.

In addition, Israeli protesters called for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's resignation by blocking roads and highways and demonstrating in front of the houses of Israeli members of the Parliament.

Watch the fill coverage of the news via YouTube.

I wonder why Israelis protesting against their PM. He is doing right for its citizens. Terrorism will definitely reduced at least for few years if Hamas is eliminated from Gaza.
That's the problem in the past up to the present time. Many lives were wasted. They should advocate peace.

That's hard because they also do not surrender or give up. There should be a third party to negotiate peace and reconciliation.

I know US will intervene if the war stretches for few more months.

I know US will intervene if the war stretches for few more months.
The war surely escalates if the USA intervenes. It's better they to solve it peacefully.

13,216Threads
99,118Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member