Hezbollah Plans to Attack Israel as Iran Delays Strike

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, the Hezbollah chief has said that his group will attack Israel "alone or with the Iranian axis" in comments that signal possible differences with Tehran.

The report added that Hezbollah people are in a rush to attack Israel. It seems they cannot wait for Iran to attack ahead of them. While Iran had promised "severe punishment" last week, we haven't seen indications that Iran is preparing for an attack, said the Hezbollah leader.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

Hezbollah wants an on-the-spot strike without thinking if his decision is good or bad considering Israel is all the time ready to attack. This time, Israel, Iran, and other allies are marching to their end.

They should better attacks their allies and themselves and leave the innocent alone as it is not their fault with their wars.
If only, then there will be no cries and hate to prevail. I am also wondering why they are insensitive to the feelings of humanity.

the Hezbollah chief has said that his group will attack Israel
Apparently - and apologies for my language here - Hezbollah is the FA stage of "Fuck Around and Find Out" with Israel and apparently have ignored what happened to their brothers-in-arms in Gaza when they FA'ed with Israel back in October 2023.

Apparently - and apologies for my language here - Hezbollah is the FA stage of "Fuck Around and Find Out" with Israel and apparently have ignored what happened to their brothers-in-arms in Gaza when they FA'ed with Israel back in October 2023.
They keep on revenging each other, The war seems to never end. It starts to escalate now.

13,254Threads
99,245Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member