• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Hi guys, sharing with you my Microlikes Earnings 💙💖💋🤗

Wow. That is a lot of money! Congratulations, Starmix! You are the best!
Thank you so much my friend, it will be your luck next time to shower your way. Let us keep believing on it. 😊

I have redeemed too but payment not received.
How did you redeemed and how many Microlikes did you accumulate? Did you follow the instructions on how to cashout?

Find out how much you earned. The minimum is 100 MicroLikes. Check it and if you were able to reach the 100 MicroLikest, then you are a candidate to apply for a cashout..
I am getting a lot of requests for 100 microlikes and that is giving me extra work for very little and when paypal take fees out, you end up with almost nothing. I don't think is worth it from the receiver's perspective. I think I will start on March with the minimum of 500 microlikes :)
Post automatically merged:

I have followed all instructions. I have redeemed 1000 microlikes.
and paid as well :)

@Starmix You are always on top. Congratulations!
Thank you, Magz. It will be your turn next time. Let us keep on hoping and wishing :giggle:
Post automatically merged:

Where are you now @Mike30 , we missed you. We no longer see you here. Maybe you're busy in your small farm and business.

Last edited:
11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member