Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.951313
Referral Credit
Job: Blog Editor
Requirement: English language skills, writing skills, editing skills, ability to use wordpress site
Payment: $1 per task, payable via DBucks
If you believe you can edit blog posts, reply to this thread and submit links to your publications so that I can see whether you are fit for my job or not.
If I do not contact you privately, it means I rejected your application.
Post automatically merged:

Still looking for appropriate candidate

Last edited:
@Nomad, is this offer still available? I can take this up if you would oblige.
I need to see your previous work, not the forum posts but longer articles. You can share your links here.

I need to see your previous work, not the forum posts but longer articles. You can share your links here.
You can read my articles I submitted here. Try to read if I qualify but the first article that was denied was submitted to an article writing site and was paid $45. My 2nd article which contained
1, 500 words was also declined but was submitted in an article writing site and paid me $59.

You can read my articles I submitted here. Try to read if I qualify but the first article that was denied was submitted to an article writing site and was paid $45. My 2nd article which contained
1, 500 words was also declined but was submitted in an article writing site and paid me $59.
I have read your articles, I am not seeking creative writers, I am basically looking for writers who can edit SEO content. Sorry

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member