• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Hoarding wealth

bestwriter

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.435875
Referral Credit
1696565012889.png

Wealth that is just hoarded and not used is worse than having the value of stones Atleast stones are put to good use

It is reported that almost 99 percent of the wealth is held by 1% of the population. When money is not circulated it is a drain on the economy and looking at the world we see it already

I blame it on society as one is put on a pedestal if they happen to be the richest. As long as that wealth is not put to good and generates no funds nor is it converted to liquid that wealth as I mentioned is dead.

Let us look at our finances We too have the opportunity to make good use of our money Rather than hoarding it that gives no returns I that could be a dangerous trend

Image credit:https://www.clipartmax.com/middle/m2H7N4b1H7m2m2N4_open-cartoon-guy-with-money-bag/

Last edited:
I am quite sure that there are many wealthy people out there who certainly hoard wealth. However, the definition of hoarding wealth may vary and depend. I must say that being stingy in an excessive manner is a kind of behaviour that may be associated with hoarding wealth.

I don't think that 99% of wealth is standing still, really a lot of that wealth is invested and generating employment, most of the rich have their money invested in assets and not in liquidity.

I don't think that 99% of wealth is standing still, really a lot of that wealth is invested and generating employment, most of the rich have their money invested in assets and not in liquidity.

Flow of money is necessary for the economy to run in a really smooth way. This is important because if wealth does not flow properly, the overall money circulation may get affected and this may have a negative impact on the economy.

Flow of money is necessary for the economy to run in a really smooth way. This is important because if wealth does not flow properly, the overall money circulation may get affected and this may have a negative impact on the economy.
Yes, of course money must flow, the stopped money is as if it did not exist and can stagnate the economy, that is what I mean that all the money that these great fortunes have is not stopped and is flowing in the economy based on investment in companies and others.

Yes, of course money must flow, the stopped money is as if it did not exist and can stagnate the economy, that is what I mean that all the money that these great fortunes have is not stopped and is flowing in the economy based on investment in companies and others.

I think that one of the main reasons why economy is not growing is due to the fact that many wealthy people have been withholding their wealth from people. This also means that they do not make a system where each and every person could get the chance to earn money and it is limited to a few people only.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member