Holiday Calories Don’t Count

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
I went out today to have some mixed fries and homemade iced tea by the beach. I only live 15 minutes away from the beach so it is easy for me to do this whenever I want to relax. I brought my fur babies with me so they can enjoy the view and fresh air. Do you think Holiday calories don’t count? Hahaha
IMG_2376.jpeg

I hope not, because i will be all over that food, lol when the holiday comes i eat a lot and sometimes i get scared and try's to watch what i am eating but my mom starts to get angry.
Hahahaha. I hope I won't gain weight during the Holidays, but I doubt it. :ROFLMAO: Well, moderation is the key, I guess?
Post automatically merged:

I'm letting go of my diet from the 15th. i want to enjoy the holiday meals I can't mind accumulating the calories for now.
Yes, we must enjoy the Holiday season because it only happens once a year. :LOL:

Hahahaha. I hope I won't gain weight during the Holidays, but I doubt it. :ROFLMAO: Well, moderation is the key, I guess?
It is not fair, we only get those foods only on holidays and we fear them eating because of gaining weight.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member