Hollywood Singer/actor, Jennifer Lopez and actor Ben Affleck are no longer on speaking terms,

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
Reports had it that Hollywood Singer/actor, Jennifer Lopez and actor Ben Affleck are no longer on speaking terms.

Lopez' marriage to Affleck, 51, has been plagued with divorce rumors in recent months as reported that the pair are no longer in contact in person or over the phone.

The two got married in July 2022 and had a prenup in place and the only asset they have to share is their $68 million 38,000-square-foot Beverly Hills mansion, which they have been attempting to sell.

Jennifer Lopez should better give up on marriage. She has done her best to stay married but none of the many marriages has worked for her.
Yes I think this should be her third marriage. She might just take a break from this one.

Yes, I heard on the news that Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck had stopped communicating with each other. Despite this, I am hopeful that Jennifer Lopez will find a life partner who is committed to the institution of marriage and won't give up on it easily. It is also time for her to assess herself. Maybe there is something wrong with her.

Yes, I heard on the news that Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck had stopped communicating with each other. Despite this, I am hopeful that Jennifer Lopez will find a life partner who is committed to the institution of marriage and won't give up on it easily. It is also time for her to assess herself. Maybe there is something wrong with her.
Yeah she just need to also take a self reflection. it might not just be about the men she might just be contributing to the problem

13,248Threads
99,229Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member