Homemade Sauce

This past night what i ate was just some fried eggs and bread. This was what i was supposed to eat for breakfast but i was so busy i could not take breakfast.

Tonight for dinner we are having spaghetti with my boyfriend homemade sauce it is in the crockpot now it is making the house smell really good. What will be on your table tonight?
That's a lavished dinner. I am so sure, you enjoyed your delicious dinner. Hoping your boyfriend praised and thanked you.

That's a lavished dinner. I am so sure, you enjoyed your delicious dinner. Hoping your boyfriend praised and thanked you.
He made the sauce it is his own recipe I just made the pasta and garlic toast and we enjoyed it all.
Post automatically merged:

Last night, we had sautéed green beans with ground pork and fried rice for dinner. And for tonight's dinner, it's still a mystery 😁. I still haven't decided what to have for dinner tonight.
Your dinner sounds yummyI am sure you enjoyed every bit of it I know I would.

This past night what i ate was just some fried eggs and bread. This was what i was supposed to eat for breakfast but i was so busy i could not take breakfast.
Breakfast is always good for dinner we do it sometimes and I enjoy it.

He made the sauce it is his own recipe I just made the pasta and garlic toast and we enjoyed it all.

Your dinner sounds yummyI am sure you enjoyed every bit of it I know I would.

Breakfast is always good for dinner we do it sometimes and I enjoy it.
That was so sweet of the two of you, at least you have love chemistry and are destined to be happy in everything. Congrats on that Tina.

We are arranging dinner tonight for our guest so we are preparing so many dishes like chicken fried rice, mutton pulao and home made sauce. If we know the exact way of preparing home made sauce then it gives more taste as compare to the sauces which we purchase from market.

I am not feeling good today because I was not able to sleep well last night. So, I decided to order some food online. I had Burger King (whopper jr and onion rings). I opened a bag of potato chips to go with my whopper jr burger.
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well I hope you are able to get some sleep soon. I have not had a whopper junior in years it sounds so good I hope you enjoyed it and your onion rings.

We are arranging dinner tonight for our guest so we are preparing so many dishes like chicken fried rice, mutton pulao and home made sauce. If we know the exact way of preparing home made sauce then it gives more taste as compare to the sauces which we purchase from market.
I hope you enjoy your dinner with your friends. You can’t go wrong with fried rice I love fried rice.

That was so sweet of the two of you, at least you have love chemistry and are destined to be happy in everything. Congrats on that Tina.
Thank you we have been together for 10 years going on 11.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member