• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Hosted Wallets

Starmix

Master Debater
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.564800
Referral Credit
I am very interested in creating a crypto account, which is why I woke up early browsed the web, and stumbled on this Hosted Wallet as among the wallets for storing crypto. It is considered the most popular and easy-to-set-up crypto wallet. It seems interesting to me, and another thing about it is the third party that keeps the crypto for me the same way how a bank keeps our money safe. I hope it is true because we don’t know what is behind the screen unless somebody confesses the truth about its accuracy. The best about Hosted Wallet is if forget the password I won’t lose my crypto. But there is also a drawback about this wallet, you cannot access everything that Crypto has to offer.

Another thing is compliance with the government’s financial regulations. If this is so, I may go to the office of the Bureau of Internal Revenue which is also near home. In applying, the site also requires a 2-step verification called 2FA.

Self custody is what crypto encourages but I do understand the fear of loosing all you own when you lose your keys. How trusted and tested is the hosted wallet, especially now that hacks and rug pulls are rampant.

Hosted wallets will be easier to use than Self Custodial Wallets. Hosted wallets are managed by a centralized network so users do not have private keys. Currently, many hostess wallets ask for user identity, telephone verification, even KYC with address. Hosted wallets comply with the government.

10,482Threads
84,087Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back