Hot! Hot! hot!: Clark area heat index hits 50°C

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
The heat index at the Clark International Airport area in Pampanga reached a dangerous and scorching 50°C. According to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astronomical Services Administration since Monday and this day, Tuesday the heat index remains at 50 degrees Celsius.

In its latest bulletin, the state weather bureau added that Dagupan City in Pangasinan experienced a 47°C heat index while Virac in Catanduanes had it at 46°C

Report said, that there are also 29 other areas that reached a heat index under the “danger” category at 42 to 51°C.

There is a tendency that this level would likely cause heat cramps and exhaustion, while heat stroke is probable with continued heat or sun exposure.

1715673710705.png 1715673710705.png

Hehe fiery heat ongoing in the world. people just have to employ what will work for them.
Yes, and I am wondering why almost all countries have a simultaneous experience of heat waves India, Nigeria, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia said my brother who works there in the KSA.

Oh wow, does affected should always remember to stay hydrated though.
Yes, those who are residing on the Clark Air Base must stay hydrated. The city next to the city where I live is in heat index of 47 degrees Celcius.

Last edited:
50°C is too much, we never had this much temperature ever in my life.
It's the first time to happen in the Philippines. The cities here have different heat indexes. Ours in the both where I live, the heat index is 43 degrees Celcius.

Heat wave must be very irritating for the people there. Do you have a swimming pool nearby , where you can sit to get rid of the heat.
We have a swimming pool at home at our roof top facing the sea . We're also facing many beaches here. We soak in the pool early evening.

Yes, and I am wondering why almost all countries have a simultaneous experience of heat waves India, Nigeria, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia said my brother who works there in the KSA.
It is not funny even the little downpour we are having here lately the heat is still very high

It is not funny even the little downpour we are having here lately the heat is still very high
At least there's cute rain ours here the sun keeps mocking us when we're sweating.

We have a swimming pool at home at our roof top facing the sea . We're also facing many beaches here. We soak in the pool early evening.

That's great!!

Swimming pools are great savor in this weather. How much time you spend in swimming pool ?

That's great!!

Swimming pools are great savor in this weather. How much time you spend in swimming pool ?
I spend only one hour.When there's no worn two hours with my kid nephews and nieces. They're more excited than me. You can create a pool in your home.

You would soon be relieved as the end of June would soon be here . it's not a good thing at all
Our heat index in Cagayan de Oro City reduced to 39 degrees Celcius so we'll be back the onsite classes so I'll be seldom visiting here in the day. 😉

Our heat index in Cagayan de Oro City reduced to 39 degrees Celcius so we'll be back the onsite classes so I'll be seldom visiting here in the day. 😉
Oh really good to hear that the weather is becoming a lot mild now. it wouldn't have been easy at all.

Oh really good to hear that the weather is becoming a lot mild now. it wouldn't have been easy at all.
It's fluctuating, we're back now to 43 degree Celcius. It seems like doing hide and seek. We're stil in online mood and am thankful. It is so hot here.

13,211Threads
99,099Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member