How are you aging gracefully?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
The truth is that we are aging everyday whether we like it or not. it is one natural occurrence that we can't defer no matter how much we try. So how are you agung gracefully or how can one age gracefully?

When it comes to aging gracefully, the things we do now would determine how we would age. If we want to age gracefully, develope a healthy habit, eat good balanced diet and workout properly.

The truth is that we are aging everyday whether we like it or not. it is one natural occurrence that we can't defer no matter how much we try. So how are you agung gracefully or how can one age gracefully?
I am still young but i can't live like this forever so in order to have good health and good body when i am aging i exercise everyday and i try to body bulding exercise in order to be good,.

If we have to age gracefully we have to take a healthy diet, proper exercise and proper care of your skin and hair. That's what I do and people still can't believe that I have crossed 60.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member