• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How are you coping with market competition?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.946025
Referral Credit
One of the most difficult aspect of being a business owner is having to deal with your competition. The business world is extremely competitive, so to excel you need to be creative and constantly giving your best. How are you coping with the competition in your field?

One of the most difficult aspect of being a business owner is having to deal with your competition. The business world is extremely competitive, so to excel you need to be creative and constantly giving your best. How are you coping with the competition in your field?
I use quality to counter competition. I prefer to have products with high quality than selling cheap products. Customers prefer quality over cheap products that have less quality.

I use quality to counter competition. I prefer to have products with high quality than selling cheap products. Customers prefer quality over cheap products that have less quality.
That's right a lot of customers would always go for products that are of standard quality. So improving on the quality of your products is key

I'm fortunate, my milk tea business in the mall has no competitor. There are in the other malls. I hope there's none to compete me.

I'm fortunate, my milk tea business in the mall has no competitor. There are in the other malls. I hope there's none to compete me.
I can imagine the feeling. Anyways it would be best to just prepare yourself just in case.

I don't let my mind dwell too much on the competition. I focus on improving my products and always giving my customers the best value for money. That way, I stay competitive.

12,056Threads
92,978Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member