• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How can a beginner invest?

A beginner should first start investing in reading investment books and doing research. Moreover, a newbie should consider less risky investments but moving to the deep waters. There are a lot of free videos on YouTube that can help a beginner to start investing.

Thanks for the heads up. When it comes to investing, I know notting about it but I plan on giving it a try by month end or early next month.
Wow, that's perfect, it's good to try than regret of not trying. There's risk but we can avoid risk by observing the market prices.

As a beginner you have to reach out to people before investment on any business because some businessman are no go area
Post automatically merged:

As a beginner you have to reach out to people before investment on any business because some businessman are no go area
Yes one will have ti learn the rope before investing. know what you are getting into

For a beginner, it's better to seek advice from experienced investors they trust before making investment. Do proper research and always evaluate your risk tolerance.
Yes, that's the right thing to do. You did to find out about the investment from those already experienced in it.

Just invest in something you can afford to lose. As a beginner don't be afraid to invest as long as you have the capital , interest and passion.

When I started to invest I was 17 years old. I was never afraid my mind was full of positive thoughts. My mind only saw the profit I would receive. I was right of my assumptions.

Last edited:
Just invest in something you can afford to lose. As a beginner don't be afraid to invest as long as you have the csiitsk5, interest and passion.

When I started to invest I was 17 years old. I was never afraid my mind was full of positive thoughts. My mind only saw the profit I would receive. I was right of my assumptions.
That is the best thing to do when you have positive thoughts, you can do things you really want to do. And plus you have a goal, you can do more.

That is the best thing to do when you have positive thoughts, you can do things you really want to do. And plus you have a goal, you can do more.
Yeah let's be adventurous as long as we have the passion of what we're going to do invest or create a business.

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member