Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
Actually being self-employed can provide peace of mind in many ways. In normal sense you are not working for anybody and this usually reduce stress and some unnecessary embarrassment. But also being self-employed comes with it's own challenges either financially or mentally. With the sense that you are not working for anyone, you might be idle and reduced your efforts in your business, in the other hand since you are working for yourself you might overworked and this could cause problem to your health.

Last edited:
Yes, being self-employed has its advantages and disadvantages. When you are self-employed, you can work at your own pace and you do not have to interact with toxic individuals. However, it can make you feel isolated and you do not have access to benefits.

Being self employed can give you peace of mind only when the business is doing well and generating profits. Since you are your own boss, you can run the business in a way that best suits your taste.

In a way, it alleviate my stress knowing that my future depends on me and not on any particular boss/company or person.
But sure it bring other stresses. Either way, the stress is inevitable.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member