How can you easily spot a loyal friend

Personally it takes a time and some knowing in order to say a friend is loyal and trusted, and in order to say the friend is loyal our friend needs to show us how they are to us and how they are close and honest to us, for me the work and the behavior shows me how loyal they are.

It is not as easy as it sounds, but we can spot them by seeing their behavior when we travel with them or when we fell ill, and when we broke financially. Let me cote my friend Aman, he used to be my best friend when I was rich. He used to come at my home to go with him to watch the movie. And he was my childhood friend. When I broke financially he was totally changed, he did not supported me to get job and not supported in any occasion.

It is not as easy as it sounds, but we can spot them by seeing their behavior when we travel with them or when we fell ill, and when we broke financially. Let me cote my friend Aman, he used to be my best friend when I was rich. He used to come at my home to go with him to watch the movie. And he was my childhood friend. When I broke financially he was totally changed, he did not supported me to get job and not supported in any occasion.
That is everyone's history, most of us we had this kind of friends back in the days, and some of us we are still having friendship with them, but we don't know who they are till the rainy day comes, then we really see who is who.

Oh wow what a disloyal friend or more like a fair weather friend which is quite bad

Having a friend like that is awful. Just look at the brighter side now @SHAHID987, at least you already know your friend's true color.

It does not really have to take years to be able to spot a loyal friend. One way to spot a loyal friend is how they react when you are experiencing some difficulties.

13,200Threads
99,030Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member