How did you know that you have skills in money - making?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.743250
Referral Credit
Money - making is not an easy thing. It takes days to discover if you are talented and skilled at that. I learned the I have skills in money - making the time I joined in an insurance company and the time that I passed the qualifications to sell Toyota cars as car seller or agent.

Surprisingly, I was awarded as top insurance broker and received a handsome commission and a yearly royalty fee. I was able to buy a Nissan car from my commissions from insurance and Toyota car company.

We can have an amassing wealth through hardwork. Work by heart, with happiness and positive mindset. Empower yourself with your sales talk, guts, patience and perseverance to endure and be wealthy.

To meet our daily needs, we will do any job that can make money, such as when I just graduated from college and had not yet found a job, I worked to promote advocate education, where I had to offer advocate education to people who had a law degree, even though I could make a lot of money but because it did not match my background, I only worked for 2 months.

There are ways for us to reach our dreams through hardwork without questioning the kind of work as long as money is the sole outcome. Having many jobs guarantee skills endowed to you thus leading you to create multiple income stream.

13,024Threads
98,013Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member