How do i start blogging

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
I love blogging and i will love to start blogging but my major hindrance is how to cope with designing and managing the blog. I hate everything about coding and coding technicalities! It is too confusing to me! Can i blog without getting involved with web technicalities!

To start blogging you have to have a goal, just for fun or make money with endorsements, affiliates, content, ad networks etc. You also need to organize the appearance, write content and promote the blog. Currently, there are many free blogging services available such as Blogger, Wix, Jimdo, Weebly, WordPress, Medium, etc.

You don't need coding skills to start blogging, you can use wordpress to create a blog. If you do not want to maintain a self hosted blog, you can join free blogging platforms like hubpages, medium etc. and make money

Running your own blog is simple with WordPress and you do not need any coding skills at all.

WordPress offers a lot of free templates that you can use that are automatically installed meaning all you have to worry about is the content and any SEO you do for your blog :)

I'd recommend starting simple with a free platform like WordPress or Blogger. They take care of all the technical aspects so you can focus on writing. Just pick a theme you like and start sharing your ideas - that's the most important thing at the beginning. The technical stuff can come later if you want more control.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member