• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How do you analyze stock performance?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.349700
Referral Credit
Most of us already have stock, some have even held it for years. But since we have stock, we just sit around, just waiting for dividends to be distributed, whether the stock we own can produce satisfactory returns or has slow performance. So how do you analyze stock performance?

I closely monitor the stocks whose price has reduced to below the purchase price and may purchase more shares if the performance of the company is satisfactory .

I closely monitor the stocks whose price has reduced to below the purchase price and may purchase more shares if the performance of the company is satisfactory .
Buying stock when prices fall will certainly be cheaper and we also hope to be able to make bigger profits, but my big problem is how I should assess stock performance

12,064Threads
93,010Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member