How do you describe your partner?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
I do not have a partner but I am very interested in learning from you on how your partner deals with you. You should remember the value of love and check if it's how your partner deals with you. It is really tough when your partner is only focused on their own needs without considering yours. A healthy relationship should include mutual respect, care, and understanding. You will be brave if you recognize this and prioritize your own well-being. Remember, you deserve to be in a relationship where you feel valued and respected. It might be challenging now, but staying true to yourself is important.

At the moment I do not have a partner, but am hoping in the future it will be someone who understands me, reasons things and not just react things. Hardworking and loving.

At the moment I do not have a partner, but am hoping in the future it will be someone who understands me, reasons things and not just react things. Hardworking and loving.
Wow, I like your statement. You will surely meet the girl f your dream unexpectedly and that will be the happiest day in your life.

13,211Threads
99,098Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member