How Do You Diversify in Crypto?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
Although basically diversification of investment instruments aims to minimize risk and increase profit potential, by spreading investment across various types of crypto according to sentiment and how the crypto itself works or performs. If the price of one crypto drops drastically, it will be offset by profits from other cryptos. Of course, each investor will carry out different ways of diversifying the crypto they own. To facilitate this discussion I will use an example, if we had $100k, how many coins would you buy? and what types of coins are they?

Last edited:
I think 10 coins should be sufficient for diversifying in cryptocurrency for beginners. Some people have organized systems that helps them manage their portfolio and thus they invest in as much as 50 coins and tokens.

The amount of money aside, the ratio of allocation of funds is also important.

To be honest and to speak the truth i never diversify my crypto coin investments, usually i invest only on one coin and the impact of that coin price is very risky for me, but i think you are right diversifying my cryptocurrency investment have less risk than investing only on one crypto coin.

To be honest and to speak the truth i never diversify my crypto coin investments, usually i invest only on one coin and the impact of that coin price is very risky for me, but i think you are right diversifying my cryptocurrency investment have less risk than investing only on one crypto coin.
Your actions are right, we don't need to copy other people's diversification methods, we must have our own principles, the risk of investing in one potential crypto coin will also be able to make bigger profits if we can predict.

Your actions are right, we don't need to copy other people's diversification methods, we must have our own principles, the risk of investing in one potential crypto coin will also be able to make bigger profits if we can predict.
Yeah that is why i only invest all my money on only one crypto coin, it have good and huge profit but the risk is very scary, and when i start to lose money i lose huge amount of money within a seconds and a minuets, but now that i think of having more than one crypto coin to invest on have less risk and safe investment plan.

Yeah that is why i only invest all my money on only one crypto coin, it have good and huge profit but the risk is very scary, and when i start to lose money i lose huge amount of money within a seconds and a minuets, but now that i think of having more than one crypto coin to invest on have less risk and safe investment plan.
Itulah salah satu alasan mengapa orang tidak bertransaksi menggunakan koin besar seperti Btc dan Eth, transaksi fee yang sangat tinggi akan membuat kita rugi. Ether yang kumiliki telah terkunci untuk staking di dompet pribadi saya dan mungkin akan kujual jika harga dapat mencapai langit.

I do not buy crypto since I am making a huge loss. I receive payment in different crypto for the work which I do, and I receive payment in at least 4-5 different cryptocurrencies.

I do not buy crypto since I am making a huge loss. I receive payment in different crypto for the work which I do, and I receive payment in at least 4-5 different cryptocurrencies.
Are you making a loss in trading or investing in crypto, what do you mean by collecting crypto from receiving payments for the work you do. it's a good way to collect crypto without having to buy.

Are you making a loss in trading or investing in crypto, what do you mean by collecting crypto from receiving payments for the work you do. it's a good way to collect crypto without having to buy.
I am making a huge loss from investing money in domains, due to corruption and financial fraud. Government employees do not want to purchase the domains or pay expenses, yet they falsely claim to own the domains and are blocking domain sales, robbing advertising revenues, affiliate income.

Diversifying a crypto portfolio involves spreading your investments across different types of cryptocurrency and other digital assets. This can help to reduce the risk of losing money if one particular coin or token experiences a sharp decline in value. Diversifying can be done by investing in different categories of crypto, such as Layer 1 protocols, decentralized finance (DeFi), or non-fungible tokens (NFTs). It's also important to consider diversifying across different exchanges and wallets to avoid putting all your eggs in one basket.

12,034Threads
92,821Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member