• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How do you estimate your expenses?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.778800
Referral Credit
Estimating the expenses is not an easy thing especially if your budget is very small. You need to carefully analyze your monthly expenses and determine a realistic budget for your desired lifestyle. Consider all costs including housing, food, healthcare, transportation, and entertainment. Do you consider your entertainment your monthly hobby or not? We can be entertained by watching good videos and sightseeing nearby like beaches.

I first estimate how much I need to spend on daily necessities such as groceries, and personal care products. Then I take into consideration my entertainment expenses such as going to cinema, dining out with friends. Other items include clothing I may need to buy.

Estimating the expenses is easy but we often postpone doing it. In estimating expenses, the most important thing is that we have complete records, starting from daily needs, entertainment, debt installments (if any), investments, savings, donations etc, then you can estimate your needs. for next month or for next year, then you can manage your finances using certain special formulas.

I usually keep detailed records of how much I spend daily, so I can estimate my monthly expenses if I am not traveling. I have found that traveling especially to another state is very expensive, so I wish to reduce traveling in future.

Estimating the expenses is not an easy thing especially if your budget is very small. You need to carefully analyze your monthly expenses and determine a realistic budget for your desired lifestyle. Consider all costs including housing, food, healthcare, transportation, and entertainment. Do you consider your entertainment your monthly hobby or not? We can be entertained by watching good videos and sightseeing nearby like beaches.
I fail on this. I need to move away from expenses that I don't really need. The stuff that I want versus the things I only need. If I master this - I can save money.

I fail on this. I need to move away from expenses that I don't really need. The stuff that I want versus the things I only need. If I master this - I can save money.
Let us be smart. As much as possible, let us try to live in frugality to sustain life's crises. We can only be financially free once we have a stable business

Let us be smart. As much as possible, let us try to live in frugality to sustain life's crises. We can only be financially free once we have a stable business
I will do this after paying off my debts. I still have loan to pay plus my house monthly amortization. I am planning to have it rented soon.

I will do this after paying off my debts. I still have loan to pay plus my house monthly amortization. I am planning to have it rented soon.
That's a good plan and congrats for upgrading to Gold Upgrade 👍. Time comes you'll have plenty of money.

12,088Threads
93,187Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member