• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How Do You Evaluate Personal Finances?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.349700
Referral Credit
There are many benefits if we regularly carry out personal financial evaluations, at least we can find out the ratio of assets and debts in personal finances, whether assets including investments and savings increase or decrease every year. But many of us feel that we have failed to implement the financial plan or budget that we have made, and mistakes will be repeated continuously without correction, so based on the reasons above we need to evaluate our personal finances, so that we can measure the success of the budget to achieve our goals. finance. So how do you evaluate personal finances?

It's best to evaluate our finances whether gaining or losing. I evaluate my finances according to my savings, my business flow, my expenditures whether over or not. Let money talks.
Post automatically merged:

It's best to evaluate our finances whether gaining or losing. I evaluate my finances according to my savings, my business flow, my expenditures whether over or not. Let money talks.

One must always monitor his networth that is Assets against liabilities. It's equally important for a business to be solvent and must always monitor the cash flow.

One must always monitor his networth that is Assets against liabilities. It's equally important for a business to be solvent and must always monitor the cash flow.
Very well said, my friend. That is very true as per the experience you have at your workplace as the right hand of your local ombudsman:love: and the Mayor.

Very well said, my friend. That is very true as per the experience you have at your workplace as the right hand of your local ombudsman:love: and the Mayor.
I am monitoring the money not owned by me lol. Everyday cashflow must be updated. With all the demands of some officials as they think if it's in the budget it's equivalent to cash lol very naive officials.

I am monitoring the money not owned by me lol. Everyday cashflow must be updated. With all the demands of some officials as they think if it's in the budget it's equivalent to cash lol very naive officials.
That is the most crucial job of money monitoring because, with one false move, you'll accused of something like corruption or malversation of funds.

That is the most crucial job of money monitoring because, with one false move, you'll accused of something like corruption or malversation of funds.
That is correct and some people don't understand why. Government financial system differs from private sector.

That is correct and some people don't understand why. Government financial system differs from private sector.
Some people are judgmental, they never investigate. they right away conclude on what's going on with the funds in the hall.

My husband and I would evaluate our personal finance regularly, at least once in every two months. We should do this regular evaluation to see if we are going on the right track. It's good to evaluate our investments from time to time to be sure that we are on right track and getting the desired results. If things don't go as planned, one can always change the investment scheme before it's too late and you have incurred irreversible losses.
Moreover, our situations and financial obligations keep changing and we have to update those changes in our personal financial plans.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member