• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How do you improve your personal financial status?

I am trying to reduce my expenses, especially domain and webhosting expenses, which are my major expense for the last decade, since the government refuses to acknowledge the money which I alone spend.

If you are a business person, work on increasing your business and it's standards to induce more sales. If you are a career person, advance to the peak of your career and get paid more.

This has to be done step by step. First, you have to increase your earnings. Try to identify opportunities to make money. Reduce your expenses. Save a portion of your income. Make investments and let your wealth grow.
Never you ever rely on a single source of income. Always look out for side hustle opportunities. And see how you can exploit them to your advantage.

12,076Threads
93,092Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member