How do you know you're in love?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
Love works in mysterious ways. Our hearts just beat it. The beating is different from the usual beats. The feeling is awesome. It's inspiring that I always want evening, a day to always see the one I love. I cannot believe my heart beating that way. I know I'm in love when I spend sleepless nights, when I keep on imagining the love of my life when I feel there's reason to wake up the next day. What about you?

When someone's happiness becomes your top priority, their imperfections look perfect, and you like being around them, you know you're in love. Love is an intense bond that is indescribable.
Well said, like most people would say love is blind, because when a person is in love they do not care about their weak points or bad characters, they are simply after things that would make them happy.

We will know we are in love because it is felt by the heart, with no prejudice about the feeling, but if the feeling is unmatched, it becomes useless. Love chemistry and the right match are needed to develop the feeling till eternity.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member