How do you live above being broke?

I think the best way to overcome this is by simply having a stable source of income. Having your own business would be a great idea. Then again it would be best to also have multiple sources of income.

I have not experienced a life being broke since birth. My parents have good jobs and business. I also have a decent job. But I understand how it feels when someone lives broke, struggling for survival. Perhaps there are ways to solve that problem by working hard.

I think the best way to overcome this is by simply having a stable source of income. Having your own business would be a great idea. Then again it would be best to also have multiple sources of income.
I agree with you, it is always good to have multiple sources of income. This will help save as a backup for ones financial life.

Personally i try to work every work i get in order not to get broke, and if you get broke its very hard going back to the normal way, and financial support is mandatory so i work online amd othrr place in order to get some financial support.
it seems no way out we just have to work hard to make money to avoid being broke. it can work for us.

I wouldn't want to be in that situation either, but what's worse is that it will be on the edge all the time and you are constantly under stress because tomorrow you may not have a penny, but today you still have. Very often people, when they are completely broken, become addicted to bad things

13,106Threads
98,515Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member