• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How Do You Measure Your Business' Financial Performance?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.474700
Referral Credit
From the threads and comments I read, many of us already run businesses. Every business will always be related to finances, be it capital, profits and costs that must be incurred, etc. Of course, as a businessman, you not only carry out business routines, but you also need to know the financial performance of your business during this time or only during a certain period. So how do you measure the financial performance of your business?

I measure the financial performance of my business through it's daily sales. I noticed that I hit a good sale of my milk tea every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Other days, the sales fluctuate.
Your business is very simple in the form of a franchise, so all financial management will be managed by the franchisor, so business people only need to carry out existing patterns.

Your business is very simple in the form of a franchise, so all financial management will be managed by the franchisor, so business people only need to carry out existing patterns.
Yeah, that is right. It gives me less trouble. I plan to apply for franchising for donuts. It seems many like to eat donuts. It is still a plan, a replacement of milk tea in case it's not anymore sealable.

I think there are several ways to measure financial performance of a business, namely profitability, net income, sales growth and expenditures.
That's right, we can assess the financial performance of our business, one of which is by measuring profitability or gross profit and the causes of changes in profit. Business people also often assess business financial performance through changes in cash that occur during a certain period.

12,076Threads
93,092Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member