How Do You Plan to Spend the Holidays?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I live in the province. I have plans of going home to visit my family to spend the Holiday season. It will be a 5- to 6-hour travel by car. Wooh! Then I will visit my mom's side of the family to give my Christmas gifts. It will be a simple Christmas celebration this year because my dad is sick. How about you?

I will spend my Christmas at home. There are many foods to eat 😋. I feel excited during the Noche Buena and Media Noche. We exchange gifts at home at the eve of Christmas and eating follows. There are parties that I'll also attend.

I really want to spend the holiday with my parents at home eating and having fun, and i really want to have some rest and play some video games.
There's no place like home. We have the freedom and ease with our family. No eyes to keep on watching us especially during eating time 😁.

I want to spend it with my family I love holidays because it brings family togheter I like when we gift each other gifts I can't wait for it
Yeah, me too prefer to spend Christmas at home with family to be safe from fire crackers
Streets are noisy and there will be nonestop carolling, 😁.

There's no place like home. We have the freedom and ease with our family. No eyes to keep on watching us especially during eating time 😁.
You are so right, there is no place like our home, that place is heaven on earth, lol, i mean we can be who ever we want, and can do all things in our house.

You are so right, there is no place like our home, that place is heaven on earth, lol, i mean we can be who ever we want, and can do all things in our house.
No one shouts at us if we relax or take a short nap. We have lots of freedom and joy with our family.

No one shouts at us if we relax or take a short nap. We have lots of freedom and joy with our family.
You are right, no one will shout on us, lol, the best thing about our home is that we can relax and sleep and eat, and enjoy the time we have, personally i don't like to sleep any were.

You are right, no one will shout on us, lol, the best thing about our home is that we can relax and sleep and eat, and enjoy the time we have, personally i don't like to sleep any were.
I also do not like sleeping in others' house. I am not used to it, I better sleep in a hotel. I need space and freedom. I will only sleep in others' house if necessary.

If truely speaking then nowadays my financial condition is not on the level as I can make plan for holidays trip. But I remember when we were established and our financial condition was strong then usually we were going to Quetta, a beautiful city of our country. There lived very cooperative relatives and we spend our holidays there.

If truely speaking then nowadays my financial condition is not on the level as I can make plan for holidays trip. But I remember when we were established and our financial condition was strong then usually we were going to Quetta, a beautiful city of our country. There lived very cooperative relatives and we spend our holidays there.
That is life, sometimes we are up and sometimes we are down. Next time, you and your family can have your dream vacation place. This happens because of what we faced for almost 4 years, the pandemic.

I also do not like sleeping in others' house. I am not used to it, I better sleep in a hotel. I need space and freedom. I will only sleep in others' house if necessary.
You are right, sleeping in someone else's house is very hard, some times i stay up all night and when i get to my house i sleep there.

I have no plan for the season because the economic is too harsh. I want to spend the holidays to make some money against next year. My country economy is becoming increasingly difficult for an average people to survive.
Post automatically merged:

I have no plan for the season because the economic is too harsh. I want to spend the holidays to make some money against next year. My country economy is becoming increasingly difficult for an average people to survive.

I live in the province. I have plans of going home to visit my family to spend the Holiday season. It will be a 5- to 6-hour travel by car. Wooh! Then I will visit my mom's side of the family to give my Christmas gifts. It will be a simple Christmas celebration this year because my dad is sick. How about you?
It really is a happiness that is priceless in terms of money if we can gather with our father and mother's family, but I'm sorry to hear that your dad is sick, I, like you, live separately from my parents, about 10 hours away by car or train, but I don't have to be sad. even though I can't go home during this holiday, because at the beginning of the year I had a lot of work to finish.

Well, on own my plans I don't even plans nothing much. But my own plans is to travel out in Akwa Ibom to go and visit my sisters and my brothers in the holidays. Then when I went there I will make sure I will be back on next year to my state

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member