How Do You Plan to Spend the Holidays?

I will spend my Christmas at home. There are many foods to eat 😋. I feel excited during the Noche Buena and Media Noche. We exchange gifts at home at the eve of Christmas and eating follows. There are parties that I'll also attend.
Yay!!! Enjoy! I am excited about Noche Buena and Media Noche as well. Haha.
Post automatically merged:

I really want to spend the holiday with my parents at home eating and having fun, and i really want to have some rest and play some video games.
Is your parents' house quite far from where you live? And playing video games sounds good to me!

I want to spend it with my family I love holidays because it brings family togheter I like when we gift each other gifts I can't wait for it
Without a doubt. I am quite excited about the gift-giving, too. Haha

I will be spending Christmas with my mom and her boyfriend and his son and also my boyfriend.
Oh, that sounds like a plan. Enjoy, Tina! Advance Happy Holidays!

If truely speaking then nowadays my financial condition is not on the level as I can make plan for holidays trip. But I remember when we were established and our financial condition was strong then usually we were going to Quetta, a beautiful city of our country. There lived very cooperative relatives and we spend our holidays there.
I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can spend it with your family. It is what matters the most.

I have no plan for the season because the economic is too harsh. I want to spend the holidays to make some money against next year. My country economy is becoming increasingly difficult for an average people to survive.

I have no plan for the season because the economic is too harsh. I want to spend the holidays to make some money against next year. My country economy is becoming increasingly difficult for an average people to survive.
Yes, life is harder these days. That is why I am always looking for more ways to earn money online. I hope you can find more so you will reach your financial goals in no time.

Well, on own my plans I don't even plans nothing much. But my own plans is to travel out in Akwa Ibom to go and visit my sisters and my brothers in the holidays. Then when I went there I will make sure I will be back on next year to my state
That sounds fun. I hope you can visit your sisters and brothers for the Holidays. Enjoy and make the most out of it.

I'm anticipating love and fun unending. I know it is a time of merriment so I'm expecting nothing less of merriment.
Same here. I hope there will be no family drama, though. My family can be dramatic at times. LOL

Having a little get-together with other members of the family wouldn't be a bad idea. it would be fun and more fun
Yes. Spending time with them is the best way to celebrate the season. :)

Yay!!! Enjoy! I am excited about Noche Buena and Media Noche as well. Haha.

Is your parents' house quite far from where you live? And playing video games sounds good to me!

Without a doubt. I am quite excited about the gift-giving, too. Haha

Oh, that sounds like a plan. Enjoy, Tina! Advance Happy Holidays!

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can spend it with your family. It is what matters the most.
Christmas is the best day of the year. Let us hope there is no quake, storm, or bomb threat.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member