• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How do you prefer, to generate extra cash

It's not whether they like it or not, if someone does two physical jobs a day, such as working as a factory worker, then in the afternoon he works as a motorbike taxi to transport people over short distances. But they do it reluctantly because it is to meet their major living needs, such as school fees for children, etc.

When I was working full time, I could only manage to have one job because I had to work long hours. Now, I am a freelance. My main source of income is from translation and business consultancy. When I have free time, I complete surveys and post on forums. I also make investments. So, I have multiple sources of income.

Everything in life demands that you sacrifice yourself for it. Physical job combined with online job or physical job combined with another physical job, it would still stress you.

It's not whether they like it or not, if someone does two physical jobs a day, such as working as a factory worker, then in the afternoon he works as a motorbike taxi to transport people over short distances. But they do it reluctantly because it is to meet their major living needs, such as school fees for children, etc.
That is why people should not get married or have kids when they are not financially ready. It would put unnecessary pressure on their lives.

That is why people should not get married or have kids when they are not financially ready. It would put unnecessary pressure on their lives.
Should poor people not marry or not have children, I think it is natural for everyone to want to have offspring or children, even if it is one or only two children, life is full of struggle and easy for the poor;

For now l like to rely on the temporary offline jobs that l am getting to do in the nearby town here on my country.
Post automatically merged:

For me l am very poor at multasking. I have less abilities in handling two jobs at a time. Usually one would overthrow the other.

Last edited:
It depends on the stamina and age of the individual , older people with less stamina will prefer online job since it is physically less strenuous compared to offline job.

Should poor people not marry or not have children, I think it is natural for everyone to want to have offspring or children, even if it is one or only two children, life is full of struggle and easy for the poor;
If I have to answer you directly, poor people should not be thinking of having kids. It doesn't make sense when you are struggling to survive and you add a child to that mix. There is a reason I am not yet married even when I am up to the age of marriage.

That is correct. I do not want to have kids because I know I am financially incapable. I do not want my children to suffer.

For me, I prefer to generate extra cash through my digital products and offering services online. It allows me to earn extra money without strained my main business with strict time demands.

12,094Threads
93,210Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member