How do you raise a low self esteem

Yeah in our life we may suffer from low self esteem and we have faced this thing when we are teen and yeah it was a bad time for most of us, and the only thing that helped me was respecting my self and giving more time for my self and appreciating my self and thinking i am better than any person in the world.

The best Thing to do is work on yourself. Take time to study yourself, find out the areas you tend to feel inferior about when you are around others, then start working to build does areas. Having a change of does around you could still help.

Be kind to yourself. acknowledge failure, as it is always part of our lives. Nobody's perfect, and it's okay to make mistakes. These are the things I tell myself to boost my self-esteem.
Exactly, you just have to inspire yourself at all times. Just keep being on the positive side and tell yourself you can make it.

There are many ways to raise your self-esteem if you're feeling low.
First, try to be kind to yourself and practice self-compassion. It's also important to challenge negative thoughts and replace them with more positive ones. Additionally, you can try to focus on your strengths and achievements, rather than dwelling on your weaknesses. Finally, surround yourself with positive people who will support and encourage you. When you're feeling low, it's easy to forget about the good things in your life.

Yes it is the best to always celebrate our strength and achievement than looking only at our weakness
True but at the same time it is also important we know our weakness, this would help us know what we need to work on and improve ourselves.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member